non stick cooking spray.
red pepper flakes
freshly grated parmesan.
1. The best part about this recipe is it is completely customizable - noodle by noodle! So it works great for a family with different tastes. Everybody ends up with a happy stomach.
2. Cook as many lasagna noodles as you want to eat (2 for L, 3 for me, 4 for M) according to package directions.
3. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. This will be your assembly sheet. Spray a casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
4. Lay out your cooked noodles on the foil. Spread a little marinara sauce in each one. Sprinkle fresh mozzarella, oregano, and a few red pepper flakes on top of the sauce. Dot with ricotta. Stuff with what you'd enjoy. M and L had extra cheese and pepperoni. I went with spinach and mushrooms.
5. Slowly roll up each noodle and lay seam side down in your prepared baking dish. Pour a little sauce over the noodles and top with additional mozzarella and some freshly grated parmesan.
6. Into the oven it goes till it gets all nice and bubbly browned - 30ish minutes or so.
main courses February 12, 2016 18:20
No one has liked this recipe.