laura v. thai inspired noodle soup recipe
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 cloves of garlic:finely chopped
1 tsp of ginger: minced or grated
2 Tbsp thai red curry paste
14 oz can of light coconut milk, well shaken
4 cups vegetable stock
3 baby bok choy, quartered and washed
6 oz thin rice noodles
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
3 few springs of fresh mint
2 fresh scallions, finely sliced
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 10 min
1. 1.In a pot, add vegetable oil, nice and hot.
2. 2.Add ginger &garlic: Sauté it, till garlic becomes nice and frequent.
3. 3.Add Tai curry paste: stir together. Cook for a min.
4. 4.Add vegetable stock: and coconut milk: stir.
5. 5.Bring to a boil: Simmer for a couple of mins, till coconut milk is melted down, and smooth.
6. 6.Add rice noodles and bok choy. Cook together 3 mins: Or until rice noodle are cooked: (3 to 4 mins)
7. 7.Add cilantro, mint, and scallions in soup pot: Mix together.
8. 8.Add extra topping on top of soup.
No one has liked this recipe.