Lemon parmesan asparagus
1 large bunch of asparagus
2 - 3 TBSP olive oil
1/4 Cup grated parmesan cheese
2 cloves minced garlic
Lemon Juice from half of a lemon
Salt & Pepper to taste
Balsamic glaze (I use "Nonna Pia's classic balsamic glaze" found at Save On or Thrifty's)
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 15 min
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place asparagus on a tinfoil lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, roll the asparagus to coat in olive oil.
3. Sprinkle the garlic, parmesan, lemon juice, salt and pepper over the top of the asparagus and mix together with your hands to ensure they are all coated.
4. Bake in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes until nicely browned.
5. Remove from the oven and plate.
6. Drizzle the balsamic glaze on top of the asparagus once plated.
side dishes March 06, 2021 22:04
No one has liked this recipe.