Linguini with shrimp
1/4 pound linguini
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 cup white wine
1 cup chopped fresh, flat-leaf parsley
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the linguini and cook according to the directions on the box. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over a medium-high flame. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until the shrimp turn pink. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the lemon juice, white wine, and the reserved cup water to the skillet. Let simmer until the liquid is reduced by about half. Return the shrimp to the pan and stir in the parsley.
4. Add the drained linguini to the shrimp mixture, tossing to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Calories: 529, Carbs: 68g, Fats: 10.2g, Protein: 34.6g
Author Ellie Krieger