Loaded sweet potato fries: southwest style!
3/4 cup crumbled Queso Quesadilla Cheese
1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
juice of half a lime
1 tablespoon sour cream
salt and pepper to taste
3/4 cup diced red or orange bell pepper
1/4 cup ripe avocado, diced
1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack if you like an extra hot kick
1 tablespoon diced red onion
1. When potatoes are almost done cooking, use a spatula to scoop them into a pile at the center of the baking tray.
2. And then, sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Remove fries from the oven and transfer them to a plate.
5. Sprinkle bean mixture over the melted cheese and dig in.
No one has liked this recipe.