Low carb/fathead pizza crust
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
3/4 cup almond flour
2 tbsp cream cheese
Garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning
Prep. Time → 55 min
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add shredded mozzarella and cream cheese. Microwave for 45 seconds.
3. Stir until mixed well. Microwave for another 15 seconds.
4. Add almond flour and egg. Mix until full combined.
5. Form dough into a ball. Spread dough onto parchment paper and form a circle shape.
6. Poke holes into dough with a fork in order to prevent bubbling.
7. Top dough with spices as desired.
8. Bake for 8 minutes.
9. Take crust out of oven and poke any air bubbles with a fork. Bake for another 8 minutes.
10. Top pizza as desired and bake at 325 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
11. Serve hot. Enjoy!
No one has liked this recipe.