M&m cookies recipe
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup unsalted butter at room temp.
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 cups milk chocolate m&ms
1. 1. Preheat oven to 375*. Line (2) baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. 2.In a standing mixer, add butter and both sugars. Cream together for a min.
3. 3.Add eggs, & vanilla extract. Mix.
4. 4.Add flour, baking soda, salt, and put in standing mixer. Turn on low, mix to combine 20 to 30 secs.
5. 5.Add in M&Ms.
6. 6.Take off mixer, and mix well with spatula.
7. 7.Take Ice cream scooper, and scoop on parchment paper, on baking sheet.
8. 8.Put in oven, 375* for 10 mins, till golden. Let cool completely.
No one has liked this recipe.