Mini pumpkin pies recipe
(For the crust:)
3 cups all-purpose flour
10 Tbsp COLD butter: cut into cubes
1/2 cup COLD vegatable shortening, cut into cubes
1/2 tsp salt
1 5 to 8 tbsp ice water
(for the filling:)
15 oz can of pumpkin purée
1 cup half and half
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1. 1. In a standing mixer, take flour and salt in it. Add cold butters: mix together to break down.
2. 2. While mixing, drizzle in Ice cold water: little at a time, till dough comes together:
3. 3.take dough and divide in half, and wrap in plastic wrap let it rest in fridge for 45 mins.
4. 4.In a bowl or large measuring cup, add pumpkin purée, half&half, pumpkin pie spice, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and eggs: mix together.
5. 5.take muffin tin, and spray with non stick spray.
6. 6. Preheat oven to 425*. *take dough out 10 mins before you use it*
7. 7. Flour surface table: put dough on table: sprinkle dough on dough: use rolling pin, and roll it out: take a biscuit cutter and cut it out circles.
8. 8.take The cut circles and place them in muffin tin.
9. 9.take mini fall shape cutouts, dip it In flour, and cut it on dough scrapes: flour table again and place mini fall shapes on it.
10. 10. Take filling with ice cream scooper, and fill them in tin. Put in oven 425* for 10 mins.
11. 11. When done, take out and turn oven to 350*. Take mini fall shape cutouts and place on top of pies. Put back in oven for 25 mins: let them cool complelty.
No one has liked this recipe.