Mini ravioli soup recipe
3/4 lb lean ground beef
1 onion, diced
2 carrots, peeled and diced
2 stalks of celery, diced
3 oz mushrooms, chopped
1 fresh chopped herbs
15 oz can chopped tomatoes
2 Tbsp olive oil
5 oz baby spinach, washed, and dried
1/2 cup red wine
6 cups vegetable stock
5 oz fresh mini ravioli, cheese filled
1 salt and pepper
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 45 min
1. 1. In a large sauce pot with olive oil, heat well: Then add ground beef. break with wooden spoon.
2. 2.Add mushroom, onion, carrots, celery, veggies; season with salt and pepper. Give everything a good stir, 7 to 8 mins; till develop color.
3. 3. Add chopped herbs: stir, add red wine; stir.
4. 4. Add canned tomatoes and vegetable stock;
5. 5.Let it come to a boil, reduce to simmer, and let cook 30 mins.
6. 6. Turn back high heat, and add mini ravioli's, and chopped spinach:
7. 7.Add grated cheese inside pot.
8. 8. take bowl and serve.
No one has liked this recipe.