Mocha chocolate chip cookie recipe
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cups unsalted butter at room temp.
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup confectioner sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 Tbsp instant espresso powder
1/4 cup granulated sugar, for dipping
1. 1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. 2. In a bowl, add butter: then add instant espresso powder: whisk together.
3. 3. Add brown sugar & confectioner sugar: whisk together.
4. 4.Add vanilla extract: whisk. Add flour, mix. Add cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips. Stir till even combined.
5. 5. Take small ice cream scooper, and scoop batter it into the sugar, dip it only one side, and put sugar (side up) on baking sheet. Then take 2 fingers, and press down a little.
6. 6. Put in oven, 350* for 14 mins. Make sure rack is in the middle of oven, until lightly brown around the edges:
7. 7. *Make sure you Roate the cookies half way through, for even cooking.*
8. 8. Let cool for 5 mins, on baking sheet, then a wired rack to cool completely.
No one has liked this recipe.