molten butterscotch lava cake recipe
1 cup butterscotch chips
1/2 cup unsalted butter
2 cups egg yolks
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
2 Tbsp ground graham crackers
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 12 min
1. 1. Preheat oven 450*.
2. 2. Take a baking sheet, and put 6 ramekin cups, sprayed with non stick spray.
3. 3. In a sauce pan, add butterscotch chips and butter: let melt over low heat and put in bowl.
4. 4. Whisk egg/ egg yolks in bowl. Add both sugars in bowl. Mix a little: add vanilla extract and salt. Pour in melted butterscotch and flour. Mix till combined.
5. 5.sprinkle graham cracker crumbs in bottom ramekin cups: and shake around.
6. 6.take ladle, and divide batter in ramekins.
7. 7.put in oven 350* for 13 mins. Then let sit for 3 mins. The top should be set:
8. 8.take a small knife, and run it around. Take a small plate and flip ramekin upside down. And serve.
No one has liked this recipe.