Molten lava cake
200gr Dark Cooking Chocolate
200gr castor sugar
4 eggs, 4 egg yolks
0.5 tsp baking powder
Prep. Time → 20 min
Cook Time → 10 min
1. Melt the butter/margarine and the chocolate in a medium bowl. You can put them in a microwave or use double-boil method: boil some water in a pan, put the bowl (with butter and chocolate on it) as the cover of the pan and let them melt while the water is boiling. Leave it for a while when the butter and chocolate has already melted.
2. Whisk the eggs and the yolks as well until it's quite creamy, add some sugar gradually and whisk till it's well-mixed.
3. Add the baking powder and the flour gradually to the egg-sugar mixture. Whisk it well.
4. Add the melting chocolate and butter into the egg mixture gradually (split into 3 steps).
5. Use cooking brush and cover the cups with some butter if you use ramekin/pyrex cups. But if you use aluminium cups, cover the cup with aluminium foil as well (spread some butter before you cover the inside part of the cup with aluminium foil).
6. Pour the mixture into the cups, save them on the fridge for 20 minutes before you bake them.
7. Bake in 200* Celsius for 10 minutes.
8. When it's done, leave them cool for a while before you eat it.
9. Serve with vanilla ice-cream, mint sugar or strawberry on top.
No one has liked this recipe.