Mushroom with orzo
3 cups of orzo pasta
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1 1/2 of broccoli slaw (can be found in the produce section. Contains broccoli, carrots and red cabbage)
2-3 cups of diced mushrooms (any kind, I used button, shitake, and portobello)
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. Boil water and cook orzo to desired texture.
2. While the water is boiling, put oil in a saute pan and saute onions and garlic for a minute. Add in mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes until tender.
3. Add broccoli slaw and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. When pasta is done rinse with cold water to stop from cooking.
5. Add orzo to the vegetables and mix together.
6. To serve you can sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese and enjoy!