Navajo fry bread
1 1/4 cups warm water
3 cups flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1 medium bowl
1 measuring cup
1 measuring spoons
2 cups vegetable oil
1. 1. Add 3 cups flour to bowl:
2. 2. Add tablespoon baking powder, and salt. Mix Ingredients together.
3. 3. Add 1-1-4 cup warm water to dry Ingredients, and kneed together.
4. 4. Cover and let sit for 10 mins.
5. 5. While dough sits, heat up about 2 cups of oil in large pan over stove.
6. 6. Take some dough mixture, round it into ball in hand, and flatten- stetch- flipdough- to over side: do process again.
7. 7. Gently lay dough in hot pan. As bread fries, prepare another. When bread is golden, turn over.
8. 8. Remove fry bread from pan once golden brown.
9. 9.Place fry bread vertically on paper towel.
No one has liked this recipe.