No bake chocolate cheesecake recipe
1 prepared 9'' chocolate crumb crust
8 oz semisweet chocolate chips, melted
2 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened at room temp
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 Tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp instant espresso powder
1 chocolate chips for topping
1. 1. In a bowl, add cream cheese, brown sugar, granulated sugar, instant espresso powder, milk, vanilla extract:
2. 2.Using a hand mixer, mix 2 mins.
3. 3.Add meleted chocolate in bowl: Make sure it's not hot or it will curel :3
4. 4.Use hand mixer again, and mix 2 mins.
5. 5.Pour batter into crust: Even out with spatula: Sprinkle top with the chocolate chips.
6. 6.Cover with foil, or lid and put in fridge for 3 hours.
7. 7. When done, cut and eat.
No one has liked this recipe.