Nutella crepe cake recipe
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 Tbsp granulated sugar
1/2 tsp salt
4 whole eggs
4 Tbsp melted butter, to brush over the top before baking
2 cups whole milk
1 1/2 cups nutella
1 cup heavy whipped cream, whipped to stiff peaks
1 fresh raspberries for garnishing
1 coca powder
1 powdered sugar
1 few springs of fresh mint
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. 1. In a blender, add half of Ingrdients: flour, milk, some eggs: and butter. Mix and blend for a min: till smooth:
2. 2. When smooth, pour in bowl and do remaining ingredients in blender
3. 3.take a 9" skillet pot, pour batter and tilt it around. It should take 30 seconds:
4. 4. Take a crepe flipper, and flip other side.
5. 5.spay pan with non stick spray: each time.
6. 6.when creeps are done, lay them on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Take one crepe, and put them on white plate:
7. 7.take out your nutella, and heavy cream whipped to stiff peaks:
8. 8.take one creepe, and a little bit of nutella. And put dot like in middle: take it flat it face down on cake stand.
9. 9.take nutella, and make thin layer around on top:
10. 10.take a thin layer of heavy cream, and spread around:
11. 11.put another crepe on top: continue process.
12. 12. When done, pop in fridge,for 15 mins: for heavy cream and nutella to set.
13. 13.put back on cake,stand, and add a Dallop of heavy cream and,spread on top.
14. 14.take a,stiff, and sprinkle cocoa powder And powered sugar: on top.
15. 15.top with red berries on top: add fresh mint on top
16. 16.Add another cocoa powder / powder sugar on top.
No one has liked this recipe.