nutella truffles recipe
8 oz semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 Tbsp stick of unsalted butter, softened at room temp
1/2 cup nutella
1 tsp salt
1 powdered sugar
1 cup coca powder
1 chopped hazlenuts finely ground in a food processer
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 10 min
1. 1. In a sauce pan, add heavy cream and butter. Bring to a simmer: Do NOT BOIL: let butter melt:
2. 2. In bowl with the chocolate chips, pour sauce pan over mixture over chocolate chips. Leave for a few mins.
3. 3.whisk chocolate till dark. Add a small pinch of salt.
4. 4. Add nutella, and whisk together.
5. 5. Pour mixture in a 8x8 baking pan: cover with plastic wrap, and stick in fridge for 2 hours till chocolate is set and firm.
6. 6.when chilled, get (3) bowls of powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and chopped halazuts.
7. 7. Take a small ice cream scoop, scoop one ball out of pan: and dredge any of the (3) bowl topping choices into a ball.
8. 8. Put on on plate with parchment paper: put in fridge to firm a bit, for an hour.
No one has liked this recipe.