Peanut butter banana and chocolate chip muffins
1 1/2 cups of flour (I used even parts rice flour and oat flour)
1 - 1 ½ bananas (depending on their size)
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup of coconut milk (or other milk of your choice)
4 tablespoons of peanut butter
Some chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
Sweetener of your choice - optional
Prep. Time → 30 min
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Get a bowl and combine your flour with the baking powder.
3. Combine the peanut butter with the milk, because it’s easier to whisk the mixture this way. Add this mixture to the bowl with flour and baking powder.
4. Mash the banana and add it to the mixture.
5. If you feel that the mixture is too dry, you can add some more milk.
6. Add the chopped chocolate or the chocolate chips and mix one more time.
7. Pour the mixture into muffin cups and bake for 15-18 minutes. Check them with a toothpick.
8. Let them cool down and enjoy!
Author MyHealthyDessert (myhealthydessert.com/baked...)
No one has liked this recipe.