1 Package Pillsbury Sweet Roll Mix
2 tablespoons butter
1. Make hot roll mix per the package directions.
2. Form into a ball and let sit under the bowl on the counter for 5 minutes.
3. Grease a 12 section muffin pan with either cooking spray, butter, or shortening.
4. In the bottom of each muffin cup, place a small piece of butter, 1 or 2 pecans, and about a 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar.
5. Divide the dough into 3 equal size pieces.
6. Roll each piece of dough into approximately 12 inch long logs. Divide each log into 12 sections.
7. Take 3 sections, loosely form each piece into a small ball and place all 3 pieces into a muffin cup. Repeat with remaining 11 cups and 11 sections of dough.
8. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for 20 or so minutes or until the dough doubles in size.
9. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
10. Bake the rolls for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan and serve warm for most delicious results.
No one has liked this recipe.