Pizzia rolls recipe
30 wonton wrappers
1/2 cup seedless tomato purée
1 tsp pizzia seasoning
1/2 cup shredded Mozzerella
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
Prep. Time → 30 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. * no veggies *
2. *no egg roll wrappers: = different texture
3. 1. Put the wonton wrappers on plate, and cover them so they won't dry out.
4. 2.In the food processor, add the shredded Mozzerella to chop up finely.
5. 3.In the tomato purée bowl, add pizzia seasoning. Stir together.
6. 4. Take wonton wrapper, and put on plate. Take a half of tsp of tomato purée, and a half of tsp of cheese.
7. 5.Take your finger with some water, and run around wonton border.
8. 6. Take the corner closet to you, and fold halfway like a traingle. Bring in corner in, and fold in, and do a double fold. Put on baking sheet with parchment paper.
9. 7.put in fridge for 20 mins.
10. 8. Preheat oven to 400*.
11. 9.take a pastry brush, and vegetable oil: and lightly brush both sides. Well brushed.
12. 10. Put in oven 16 to 20 mins. Roate sheet halfway through, 8 min mark, check on them to see if done
No one has liked this recipe.