potato focaccia recipe
1 lb ball of pizzia dough
4 small potatoes, washed well and scrubbed
1 olive oil
1/4 cup small red onion, thinly sliced
1 pinch of dry rosemary
1 sea salt to taste
1. 1. In a sauce pan, add the whole potatoes; Then add water, cover them; Bring to a boil, and let simmer 7 to 8 mins. Like 70% cooked through; let cool completely.
2. 2.On a small baking sheet, add olive oil underneath pizza dough. Stretch dough with hands. Flip over and stretch out as well.
3. 3.Cover with plastic wrap, and leave somewhere warm for 45 mins.
4. 4.Preheat oven to 425*.
5. 5. Slice potatoes really thin, then take slices of potatoes and layer& cover the entire surface of dough. Sprinkle thinly sliced onion.
6. 6. Add dry rosemary, sea salt, and a drizzle of olive oil. Put in oven for 20 mins, or until golden brown.
7. 7.let cool for 15 mins.
No one has liked this recipe.