Pumpkin cheesecake recipe
(For the crust:)
1 1/2 cups crushed spiced wafers cookies
1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup granulated sugar
(for the filling:)
3 packages of cream cheese at room temp.
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
15 oz can of pumpkin purée
2/3 cup evaporated milk
2 Tbsp corn starch
1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
(for the topping:)
16 oz sour cream
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. 1. Preheat your oven to 350*. Wrap the outside of a 9'' spring form pan with foil, and place on a baking sheet. Spray with non stick spray inside.
2. 2. In the bowl of the standing mixer, add wafer cookie crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Mix to combine; till has texture of '' wet sand''
3. 3.Take crumbs, and put inside pan. Press to make even.
4. 4.Put crust in oven, 350* for 7 to 8 mins.
5. 5.In the same mixing bowl, add cream cheese, pumpkin puree, eggs, sugars, evaporated milk, spices; lid on, mix till combine. Blend for a min.
6. 6.Take off and mix well. Pour into crust in spring form pan. Spread to make even.
7. 7.Put in oven for an hour: Let cool comepelty before frosting.
8. 8.In a bowl, add sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix to combine; spread on top of cake.
9. 9.Put back in oven for 5 mins; let cool for a few hours on counter top and 6 hours in the fridge.
10. 10.When done, take some warm water and butter knife and run it around.
11. 11.Take out and sprinkle the top with confectioner sugar.
No one has liked this recipe.