pumpkin scones recipe
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
8 Tbsp cold unsalted butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 egg wash: (one egg beaten with a touch of water)
1 raw sugar
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 18 min
1. 1. Preheat oven to 400*.
2. 2. Take a baking sheet, with parchment paper: set aside.
3. 3. In a bowl with the dry Ingredients, mix a little. Brown sugar can be clumpy, so mash up with a spoon.
4. 4.add dry ingredients in standing mixer with paddle attachment:
5. *Make sure butter, cream, pumpkin purée, egg, must be REALLy COLD: keep in fridge till last min*
6. 5.Mix butter and dry ingredients (flour) till butter is mixed.
7. 6.In a another bowl, add egg, heavy cream, pumpkin purée. &vanilla extract: mix.
8. 7.take egg and pumpkin mixture, and put in standing mixer: mix till combined.
9. 8. Flour surface table with flour: put batter on it. Sprinkle flour on it. And pull together. Shake off excuses flour: press down in a circle.
10. 9. Cut into triangles, and put on baking sheet with parchment paper:
11. 10.brush the top with egg wash: sprinkle raw sugar on top of scones.
12. 11. On oven 400*, for 18 mins till brown. Let cool when done
No one has liked this recipe.