Purple sweet potato cracker
Low protein flour 150g
Castor sugar 15g
Vegetable oil 42g
Mashed purple sweet potato 100g
Castor sugar Dusting
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. In a mixing bowl, sift low protein flour, salt and sugar, then, add in vegetable oil and mix well.
2. Add in mashed purple sweet potato, knead and mix well.
3. On a work station, roll the dough into 5mm thickness sheet. Choose a round cutter and cut out the desire shape.
4. Place the dough sheet on a baking tray. Pop the surface with fork.
5. Sprinkle some castor sugar on top.
6. Bake at 170°C for 20 minutes.
7. Cooled and keep in jar.
No one has liked this recipe.