Raspberry sour cream tart
8 whole graham crackers, coarsely broken
1/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
For filling and topping
6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2-pint baskets raspberries
1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
Prep. Time → 30 min
Cook Time → 15 min
1. Make crust:
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grind crackers and sugar in processor until coarse crumbs form. Add butter and process until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch-diameter tart pan with removable bottom.
2. Bake until crust is firm to touch, about 8 minutes.
3. Cool crust on rack.
4. Make filling and topping:
5. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until smooth. Beat in sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla. Spread filling in cooled crust. Chill until firm, at least 4 hours. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; keep chilled.)
6. Arrange berries over filling.
7. Whisk jam in small bowl to loose consistency.
8. Drizzle over berries.
9. Serve immediately or chill up to 3 hours.