Raspberry & white chocolate muffins
125ml vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
400g plain flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
100g white choc chips
150 g fresh raspberries
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 25 min
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (gas mk 6, 400°F).
2. Place the egg, oil, milk, vanilla essence and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat together until sugar has dissolved.
3. In another large bowl, thoroughly mix the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the white chocolate chips - mix.
4. Add the liquid mix to the dry, and roughly mix it in - it does not have to be absolutely smooth.
5. Add the raspberries last and mix very, very carefully not to break up the fruits (you can never avoid a few of them mixing in with the dough...).
6. Fill a muffin tray with paper muffin cases, and then fill each case approximately two thirds with the muffin mixture.
7. Bake the muffins for 25 minutes.
Author Muffinrecipies.co.uk @ muffinrecipes.co.uk/page16...