Raw vegan carrot cake truffles for easter
½ cup of walnuts
Cinnamon to taste
Ginger to taste – optional
For the glaze
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of cocoa butter
1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
Prep. Time → 25 min
Cook Time → 0 min
1. Presoak your dates in water if you need to.
2. Grind the carrot in your food processor.
3. Then take it out and grind the nuts. Add the dates and grind again.
4. Finally, add the ground carrot and the spices, and grind until you have a dough-like mixture.
5. If the mixture is too soft, put it into the fridge for an hour and then shape the eggs. I made mine have flat bottoms so they can stand on their own.
6. Freeze them for 30-40 minutes.
7. For the glaze
Melt the coconut oil and cocoa butter and add the sugar and the cinnamon.
8. Wait a little if it’s too hot.
9. Take the truffles out of the freezer and pour the glaze over the eggs. It can get a little messy, but that’s the way that worked best for me.
10. Put them back into the fridge for a few hours or preferably overnight.
Author MyHealthyDessert (myhealthydessert.com/vegan...)
No one has liked this recipe.