Red velvet crinkle kisses cookie recipe
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup granulated sugar
3 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temp.
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 red food coloring
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup confectioner sugar
10 hershey kisses
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 15 min
1. 1.In a standing mixer, add soft butter: add sugar: cream together. while creamed, add eggs, and vanilla extract.
2. 2.In another bowl, mix dry ingredients: add dry ingredients in mixer: mix till combined. add red food coloring while motor is on:
3. 3.When done, put batter in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap: put in fridge for 4 hours :0
4. 4.When chilled, preheat oven 350*: Take a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and take a bowl of confectioner sugar:
5. 5.Take ice cream scooper and scoop batter, and form into a small ball with hand: roll it into sugar, and put on baking sheet.
6. 6.bake for 12 mins. when done, let sit for 2 mins: take a heresy kiss and put it in middle of cookie.
No one has liked this recipe.