ricotta stuffed mushrooms recipe
20 cremini mushrooms, trimmed and gills removed with a small teaspoon
1/2 cup part skim ricotta
1 Tbsp fresh parsely, chopped
1/4 tsp lemon zest
1 salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup freshly grated parm, plus a little more for sprinkling on top
1 Tbsp olive oil, plus a little more to drizzle over the top
1 balasmic glaze
1. 1. Preheat oven to 425*
2. 2. In a bowl, add Ricotta: grated parm, chopped parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper: mix together.
3. 3. Put mushrooms in baking dish, drizzle olive oil over them: season salt and pepper: toss them around to get coated: lay them cut side up.
4. 4. Add tsp balasmic glaze, in each one,
5. 5. Add ricotta mixture on top.
6. 6. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top, add some more fresh parm on top and drizzle olive oil.
7. 7. Put in oven 20 mins, let cool 10 mins.
No one has liked this recipe.