roasted butternut squash soup recipe
1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
1 yellow onion, chopped
2 carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
3 stalks of celery, cut into large chunks
6 cloves of garlic, peeled but not chopped
8 leaves of fresh stage
4 Tbsp olive oil
1 salt and pepper
2 tsp chili powder
4 cups vegetable stock
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 45 min
1. 1.preheat oven to 375*.
2. 2. Take a large baking sheet, and pour uncooked chopped veggies on top.
3. 3.drizzle olive oil, all over veggies: season with salt and pepper:
4. 4.sprinkle chili powder all over: toss everything with hands:
5. 5.put in oven 375* for 1 hour.
6. 6. Take a blender, and scoop some veggies in batches and add some of the stock. Purée, and do rest and add in sauce pan.
7. 7. Let simmer 5 mins in sauce pan.
8. 8 when done, scoop in bowl and Dallop with sour scream and eat
No one has liked this recipe.