Roasted red peppers
Red Peppers (or any other colour you want to roast)
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut peppers in half, removing all seed and membranes.
3. Lay pepper halves cut side down onto a foil lined sheet pan.
4. Cook for 15 - 20 minutes, or until the skins are dark and have collapsed.
5. Let the peppers cool for a few minutes until comfortable enough to handle and then peel the skins off and discard them.
6. You can slice or dice the peppers in advance or store them in halves. Stored in the fridge in an airtight container they'll keep for up to about a week. If you store them covered in oil in the fridge they'll keep for at least 2 weeks. For longer storage you can freeze them in ziplock bags.
7. I use these roasted red peppers in my egg white egg bites.
side dishes August 29, 2021 18:08
No one has liked this recipe.