Salmon with brown sugar and mustard glaze
3 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
Salt and black pepper
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a saucepan, melt the brown sugar, honey, and butter over medium high heat.
3. Remove from heat and whisk in the mustard, soy sauce, olive oil, and ginger. Let cool.
4. Brush the salmon filets with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Place the salmon skin-side down on the grill. Using a basting brush, coat the flesh side of the salmon with the brown sugar glaze.
6. Grill for 8 minutes or so or until desired degree of doneness, flipping once during grilling.
No one has liked this recipe.