Savory spinach pancakes
1 ripe avocado
350 g cherry tomatoes
100 g baby spinach
3 spring onions
1/2 bunch fresh coriander (15 g)
sundried tomatoes, chopped
1 large egg
220 g self-raising flour
220 g milk
300 g cottage cheese
thyme, basil, etc. to add to the cottage cheese
Prep. Time → 25 min
1. Quarter the tomatoes and slice the avocado. Place in a salad bowl together with a quarter of the spinach. Add the sliced spring onions, pick the coriander leaves and chop the sundried tomatoes. Squeeze the lime juice over the salad. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss.
2. Crack the egg into a blender, add flour, milk and remaining spinach. Blitz until smooth.
3. Place a large non-stick pan on medium heat, spray with olive oil. Pour in a thin layer of batter and cook until lightly golden.
4. Top each pancake with dollops of herbed cottage cheese and the avocado salad.
5. Also nice with a fried egg on top and served with some extra lime wedges.
Author Jamie Oliver
No one has liked this recipe.