slow cooker pot roast recipe
3 1/2 lbs beef chuck roast
1 large onion, chopped
10 cloves of garlic, whole
2 carrots, peeled and diced
2 stalks of celery, diced
2 cups beef stock
1/2 cup water
1 dash of worchesterie sauce
1 spring of fresh rosemary
1 spring of fresh thyme
1 Tbsp granulated onion
1/2 cup flour
3 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 salt and pepper
1. serve with rice cooked separate *
2. *This is also first post roast recipe*
3. 1. In a high skillet, add vegetable oil. You want it nice and hot.
4. 2.season uncooked meat with salt and pepper: dredge meat on flour on both sides: (searing meat)
5. 3.put in flour meat in oil: you want it golden brown on all sides: take out and set aside.
6. 4. Add veggies in hot skillet: stir. Add salt and pepper.
7. 5. In slow cooker, add half of veggies and put in bottom. Add roast on top, then add the rest of veggies on top.
6. In a measuring cup, add beef stock, water, Worcestershire sauce; mix.
8. 7. Pour sauce over meat. Pour over granulated onion, thyme, and Rosemary.
9. 8.cook 4 hours till Meat is cook and tender. Take a plate with a bed of cooked rice on the side, and place meat and veggies on sauce.
No one has liked this recipe.