Smoked salmon cucumber canapes
2 English cucumbers
4 oz. smoked salmon flaked
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 very small red onion or whole shallot. finely chopped
1 Tbsp. capers, drained
1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
1/2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
1/8 tsp. cracked pepper
Prep. Time → 25 min
Cook Time → Chill for 4 hours min
1. Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise, remove and discard seeds.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
3. Spoon mixture into cucumber halves.
4. Wrap each cucumber with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours until filling is firm.
5. Cut into 1/2 inch sections and plate. Excellent choice as a passed
Author Judy Grebetz, Racine, Wisconsin - published in TasteofHome.com/HealthyCooking
No one has liked this recipe.