Spaghetti and meatballs
1 tbsp water
Salt and Pepper
Prep. Time → 25 min
Cook Time → 25 min
1. Combine everything but the mince, pasta sauce and spaghetti.
2. Add in the mince in chunks mixing it with your hands.
3. Roll into meatballs and place in an oiled frying pan.
4. Brown the meatballs.
5. When the meatballs are brown add the pasta sauce to pan and leave to simmer for 25 minutes.
6. When the meatballs are almost done put the spaghetti on to cook (follow directions on the back of the packet).
main courses November 14, 2011 19:30