Spinach fritter recipe
1/2 cup milk
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 cloves of garlic minced
4 cups baby spinach, washed, and dried
1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
1 salt and pepper to taste
1. 1. get a skillet pan over medium heat, add olive oil, and garlic. Cook garlic for a min, or until garlic has color. Turn heat to low;
2. 2.Add a bunch of spinach in pan; cover for a min, till spinach wlits.
3. 3.In a bowl, add eggs: milk, and salt and pepper; mix together: add most of the shredded provolone. mix.
4. 4.Season spinach with salt and pepper; turn heat back to medium.
5. 5.Pour egg mixture in bowl. Turn on low, and let cook 5 to 7 mins.
6. 6.Preheat oven boiler:
7. 7.Sprinkle the rest of the provolone cheese on spinach.
8. 8.Put in oven till top is golden brown, and it's set all the way. ( 2 mins time)
9. 9.Take out and put on plate; cut and serve.
appetizers January 23, 2017 16:48
No one has liked this recipe.