spring vegetable pasta recipe
10 oz short cut pasta: Penne or bow ties, (or both ^^)
2 zucchini: diced
1 yellow squash: diced
2 asparagus, trimmed and diced
2 mushrooms, halved
2 cups broccoli florets
1 red bell pepper diced,
2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
4 cloves of garlic: thinly sliced
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp unsalted butter,
3 cups baby spinach
1 fresh chopped basil
1 salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup Mozzeralla cheese: shredded
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. 1. Cook pasta :) (Save some starch water)
2. 2.In a large skillet with olive oil, add mushroom and pepper. Stir: salt and pepper: cook till develop color.
3. 3.Add garlic, stir. Add veggies. (expect spinach) salt and pepper. Cook 10 to 12 mins, till veggies cook down.
4. 4.Add tomatoes, stir. Add starch water, butter, and spinach.
5. 5.stir till spinach is wilted a little: In pasta pot, put basil and mozzarella. Stir: add veggies in pasta pot. Stir together:
No one has liked this recipe.