Steak and shrimp stir-fry
1 large onion chopped
2 cups of chopped peppers
2 cups of sliced zucchini
2 cups of sliced yellow squash
2 cups of broccoli
2 cups of julienned carrots
12 jumbo shrimp (I use those that are already cooked and peeled)
12 oz of steak (most grocery stores carry packed stir fry steak)
2 tbsp of butter
4 tbsp of olive oil
1. 1. In a large skillet or wok sautee the shrimp in 2 tbsp of butter until they are a slight golden color on each side. Set shrimp aside.
2. 2. In the same skillet or wok, add 2 tbsp of olive oil and cook the steak. After the steak reaches your desired cooked level, set steak aside.
3. 3. Add the remaining 2 tbsps of olive oil and sautee all your vegetables to your desired level.
4. 4. Add shrimp and steak back into the sauteed vegetables and stir until mixture is hot.
5. 5. Eat an apple for dessert
6. calories 524
Total Fat 23 g (9 blocks!)
Total Carbohydrate 45 g (5 blocks)
Protein 37 g (5 blocks)
main courses October 25, 2015 22:52
No one has liked this recipe.