Strawberry cake recipe
1/2 cup plus, 2 tbsp of unsalted butter at room temp.
3/4 cup Splenda sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 zest of an orange
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
4 whole eggs
5 fresh strawberries halved
1/2 cup heavy cream
3/4 cup strawberry preserves
1 juice of half an orange
1. 1. Take a cake pan, spray with non cooking spray, and put parchment paper on bottom.
2. 2.in a bowl, put room temp. butters. Then sugar: mix. Till creamy.
3. 3.Add the 4 eggs: vanilla extract. Mix. Zest the orange bowl: mix.
4. 4.In the flour bowl, add baking powder and salt in flour: mix.
5. 5.Add half of flour, and half of milk in mixing bowl: mix till combined.
6. 6.add the remaining milk and flour, and mix until just combined, but DONT OVERMIx:
7. 7.pour batter in cake pan. Spread even: (Tip: tap up and down cake pan if there is any air bubbles) ^^
8. 8.Put in oven 350* for 40 mins. When done, let cool for an hour.
9. 9.In a bowl, add heavy cream in mixer. Mix till you get stiff peaks.
10. 10.take out cake from cake pan, and remove parchment paper, and put on cake stand.
11. 11.cut the cake in half, (around circle) so there's a top and bottom. And put the other half on plate:
12. 12.in a small bowl, put strawberry preserves. Put juice of orange in bowl too: whisk together:
13. 13. Put the strawberry perseves, and spead on bottom layer of cake.
14. 14.Take fresh strawberry's (halved) line outer/ inner cake with them in a circle:
15. 15.Top the fresh strawberry's with the heavy cream.Spread a little:
16. 16. Put top layer on cake, and gentle pat down.
17. 17.Sprinkle top with powdered sugar all over top, and put powerded sugar all over top, and put strawberry on top
No one has liked this recipe.