sweet and salty cookie bars recipe
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened at room temp.
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup crushed salty pretzels
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
2 whole eggs
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 30 min
1. 1.In a baking pan, add parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray. Make sure flaps are upside to pull out:
2. 2.In a mixer, add butter and both sugars till mixed.
3. 3.Add eggs and vanilla extract till mix well:
4. 4.In a bowl with flour, stir salt. And put flour in mixer, and mix well.
5. 5.Add in chocolate chips, peanuts, Pretzels, mix together:
6. 6.Put dough batter in pan, and spread evenly. In oven, 350* for 30 mins. Let cool compelty:
7. 7.take out pan, and cut into bars.
No one has liked this recipe.