Sweet potato and brie flat bread
1 pound pizza dough at room temperature
cornmeal for the baking sheet
2 shallots thinly sliced
1 medium sweet potato peeled, halved, and thinly sliced
8 sprigs fresh thyme
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Sprinkle the baking sheet with cornmeal and shape the dough into a pizza shape and place on the baking sheet.
3. Toss the sweet potato, shallots, thyme, salt, pepper and oil in a medium bowl.
4. Scatter over the dough and top with the slices of Brie.
5. Bake about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
No one has liked this recipe.