Tapioca pearls dessert
100 gr small tapioca pearls
1 liter water
Pinch of salt
30 gr brown sugar, rock sugar, or dulcita
150 ml canned coconut milk
1 small banana
40 gr walnuts (chopped)
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. Bring water to boil and cook the tapioca pearls for 20 minutes (until transparent).
2. Cool them down in a colander with cold water to stop the cooking process.
3. In a bowl add the pearls, a pinch of salt, the sugar previously melted in a little bit of hot water, and the coconut milk. Mix it all.
4. In transparent glasses or cups put the tapioca pearls, cover with sliced banana, chopped walnuts and cranberries. Add cinnamon to taste.
5. You can garnish tapioca pearls with any kind of fruit, or jam, mousse, dry fruit, chopped chocolate, granola etc. Just free your creativity!