Ten minute tofu and veggie stir fry recipe
14 oz block of extra firm tofu
4 cups mixed vegetables (brocolli florets, mushrooms)
2 cloves of garlic minced
2 tsp ginger, minced
2 Tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
1 Tbsp water
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. * Serve over brown rice*
2. 1. Put Tofu on plastic cutting board.
3. 2. Take some paper towels, and line the plate with them:
4. 3. Cut tofu, half inch slices, and put on paper towel plate: Then put more paper towel on top, and press down to adsorb.
5. 4. Then cut them in 1 inch cubes, and toss and dry a little with a paper towel:
6. 5. In a large skillet with vegetable oil, preheat oven over medium high: Add tofu, and let sear on both sides for a couple of mins. Put on plate and set aside.
7. 6.Add toasted seseme oil, and add garlic and ginger; and veggies; high heat, 3 mins.
8. 7. Add soy sauce and water together in bowl; pour over veggies; add snow peas and tofu back in: stir together.
9. 8.Put on plate, add semese seeds over it.
No one has liked this recipe.