teriyaki salmon recipe
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup water
1 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tsp grated ginger
2 Tbsp brown sugar
2 Tbsp mirin
1/4 tsp sesame oil
1 Tbsp corn starch
1 Tbsp water
4 fillets of salmon, about 6oz each
1 cooked rice
1 chopped scallions
1 fresh mint: for serving
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 10 min
1. 1. In a saucepan, add soy sauce, water, mirn, sesame oil, brown sugar, and grated ginger and garlic. Bring to a simmer.
2. 2. In a another small bowl, mix corn starch and water together. Set aside:
3. 3. When soy sauce comes to a boil, add the cornstarch mixture.
4. 4.Let cook till thickens, stirring consistently. (2 mins)
5. 5.When done, put in measuring cup, and let cool, and set aside:
6. 6.Put uncooked salmon in casserole dish. Pour cold soy sauce all over salmon, and into the dish.
7. 7. Cover with plastic wrap: Put dish in fridge for an hour to marinate. check on it 20 mins: Flip it over to the other side to Marinate. (don't get rid of the sauce!!)
8. 8.When hour is up, in a non-stick skillet, with vegetable oil, Put salmon in. medium low heat, cook 4 to 5 mins on each side, with cover on.
9. 9.When cooked on each side, pour the remaining soy sauce that was in the casserole dish, in skillet.
10. 10.Cook for a few mins. Add cooked salmon on rice on a plate, and pour some more soy sauce over Salmon. Sprinkle chopped scallions, and mint over teriyaki salmon.
No one has liked this recipe.