180g digestive biscuits, crushed into fine crumbs
75g butter, melted
500g full fat cream cheese (Philadelphia is good)
100g icing sugar
200ml double cream
1 tsp of vanilla essence
Prep. Time → 20 min
1. 1. Grease and line a deep, round cake tin.
2. 2. Add melted butter and digestive biscuit crumbs together and mix thoroughly.
3. 3. Place butter and biscuit mixture into prepared tin, sugar together pressing down firmly and evenly, until flat. Place in the refrigerator until set (about 30 mins).
4. 4. Beat cream cheese and icing sugar together until well mixed.
5. 5. Add vanilla essence and carefully fold in double cream. (Do not add cream all at once).
6. 6. Empty mixture into cake tin, spreading evenly, and set in the fridge for about an hour.
7. 7. Top with fruit and cut into slices before serving. Enjoy!
October 23, 2012 08:56