Veggie quiche recipe
1 9" homemade or store brought pie crust
5 asparagus, trimmed and diced/keep some whole ones
1/4 cup fresh peas
1/2 cup yellow squash, diced
1 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp intalian seasoning
5 whole eggs
1 tart pan
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1 salt and pepper to taste
1. 1.crust should be in tart pan:
2. 2.Use fork, and prick some in the middle and sides.
3. 3.take foil, cover the top, and put dry beans in the middle. (blind baking)
4. 4.put in oven at 400* for 10 mins. (blind baking)
5. 5.In a skillet with olive oil, put the asparagus and squash and sauté. Salt and pepper: 3 to 4 mins.
6. 6.In a bowl with eggs, salt and pepper: add heavy cream, whisk.
7. 7.Add Italian seasoning to saute veggies. Stir.
8. 8.Put dry beans back in ziplock bag.
9. 9.Add the sauté veggies in egg cream mixture, mix.
10. 10.Pour egg mixture into the tart. Put/ drop peas in there, dunk asparagus on top.
11. 11.sprinkle cheese on top: put in oven until bubbly, and golden on top for 25 mins.
No one has liked this recipe.