Very easy broccoli slaw
1 head broccoli
2 Tbs mayonnaise
1 Tbs sweet chile sauce
1/2 tsp salt
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 0 min
1. One of the simplest of recipes.
2. 1. Chop Broccoli into small pieces - 1/4 X 1/4 inch.
3. 2. Mix with other ingredients in bowl and serve.
Start with less mayo, sweet chile sauce, and salt. Mix, taste and adjust. You can't take it back out!
5. You can use a mandolin to chop the broccoli - even easier.
6. Cabbage or Cauliflower can be substituted.
7. You can add a little lime or lemon juice, or vinegar (wine, cider, sherry) to brighten the taste a bit.
No one has liked this recipe.