Warm brie with honeyed raspberries and almonds
1/2 cups (2 ounces) natural sliced almonds
1 wheel (13.3 ounces) ripe Brie, top rind sliced off, chilled
1/4 cups honey
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
1 package (6 ounces) Driscoll's Raspberries
Water crackers or baguette slices for serving
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 15 min
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spread almonds on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted and fragrant, 6 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
3. Put brie in freezer for 10 to 15 minutes and then slice most of the top rind off with paring knife.
4. Place Brie on rimless baking sheet (or the underside of a rimmed baking sheet). Bake until warm and the top is softened, but not until cheese is oozing, about 15 minutes. Slide cheese onto serving platter.
5. Stir honey, vinegar and thyme together in a medium skillet and cook over medium heat just until warm. Gently fold in raspberries and almonds with a rubber spatula.
6. Pour raspberry mixture over warm cheese. Serve at once, with crackers for spreading.