Yeast-free pizza dough
2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3/4- cup + 2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon canola oil
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; whisk until thoroughly combined and set aside.
2. Combine water and oil in a separate bowl or cup; stir to combine.
3. Slowly add water mixture to the flour mixture.
4. Using a wooden spoon, or your hands, gently stir and mix until dough forms a ball; dough should be soft, but not sticky. Add more water if it's too dry, 1 tablespoon at a time. If it's too sticky, add more flour.
5. Lightly flour your work area and knead dough for 5 minutes.
6. Line a baking sheet or a pizza pan with foil and lightly spray it with cooking spray.
7. Spread pizza dough on the prepared pan, using the palm of your hands and fingers to stretch it out to about a 1-inch thickness.
8. Grill or bake in a 400-degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
No one has liked this recipe.